FLA Legal Professionals, LLC provides comprehensive services to those who are struggling with family law or criminal law matters.
Family law and criminal law both have serious effects that can change your life forever. At FLA Legal Professionals, LLC, we understand how important your case is to you and your family, and your situation will get the attention it deserves.
Representing Individuals in Jacksonville, Florida and Beyond in Family Law
FLA Legal Professionals, LLC represents a wide variety of individuals in family law matters. Our services include:
- Divorce can be extremely emotional and complicated. Do not let your emotions control how your divorce is decided. Talk to the professionals to get an unbiased opinion about property division, child custody, alimony, and child support.
- Alimony Modification. When you think alimony should be modified, you need an experienced attorney to help you make your argument. Alimony is only modified in certain circumstances, and we can help you prove your case.
- Alimony Enforcement. Alimony enforcement is an important part of an alimony award. Without the ability to enforce payments, an alimony award is practically useless.
- Child Support Establishment. Caring for your children is likely high on your priority list. We can help you establish that the other parent should pay child support and get a court order that establishes the amount based on Florida law.
- Child Support Enforcement. When the other parent is not complying with a court order, you have options under Florida law for child support enforcement. Don’t let your children’s health or education suffer by turning a blind eye.
- Our team can help you with paternity establishment. This is a requirement for child support, and has many other legal implications as well.
- Prenuptial Agreements. When you want to protect your premarital assets, a prenuptial agreement may be a good idea. We can craft an agreement that works for your unique situation and thoroughly protects your assets.
- Military Divorce. Military divorce has unique aspects compared to civilian divorce. Our military veteran team has experience with this unique area of family law and will point out things regarding the divorce that you may not have realized.
- No Contest Divorce. It is a good idea to have an attorney even in a no-contest divorce. You need to know all of your rights and options to make sound decisions in your divorce, even when there is no contest.
Criminal Charges in Jacksonville, Florida
Our team can also help you deal with criminal accusations. This can be an extremely difficult time in your life—it is often both confusing and frightening. FLA Legal Professionals, LLC understands what you are going through, and we will fight hard to assert your rights in and out of the courtroom after a criminal charge. Our services include:
- Juvenile Criminal Law. Juvenile crime accusations can be especially frightening for the minors accused. They may not fully understand what is happening and need help asserting their rights. Juvenile criminal law also involves special court systems and processes that regular state and federal charges do not have.
- Felony and State Charges. FLA Legal Professionals offers full service criminal law defense, regardless of whether you or a loved one has been charged with a state or federal crime. We have the experience you need to present a solid defense.
- Violation of Probation. Violation of probation consequences can be very serious. You need an experienced lawyer to help you avoid harsh penalties associated with probation violations.
- Expungement and Sealing of Records. Having a criminal record can affect your life in a wide variety of ways. Sealing these records or expunging them can help you with employment, background checks, and many other areas.
- If you or a loved one has been accused of robbery, the team at FLA Legal Professionals can help. Experience, knowledge, and skill are important to defend yourself in this very serious charge.
- Drug Crimes. Whether your drug charge is at the state level or federal level, FLA Legal Professionals can help. Even small drug charges can have wide-ranging effects on the rest of your life. Fight back with the experience and skill only found at FLA Legal Professionals, LLC.
Criminal Defense Attorney and Family Law Attorney in South Florida
When you do not know where to turn for legal help, we hope FLA Legal Professionals comes to mind. We provide aggressive yet compassionate legal services to a wide variety of individuals.
At FLA Legal Professionals, we take good care of our clients and recognize you as a person, not just another case. We encourage you to set up a free and confidential initial case evaluation by calling 904-399-2510.