Jacksonville Law Office of Attorney MaRia Rogers, USN, Retired
Helping Clients with Criminal Defense, Family Law, Divorce, Juvenile Crimes, and Estate Planning Legal Services
Working through legal problems can be a frustrating. You may feel as though the legal system is working against you, and you may have a hard time finding the answers you need. The Law Office of MaRia Rogers, P.A., represents civilians and military families throughout Jacksonville, Florida. Attorney MaRia Rogers is a retired Navy officer and understands how being in the military changes your legal needs.
"Still Proudly Serving – serving then, serving now , serving you."
Attorney MaRia Rogers, USN, (Retired)
(888) 817-3829 | (904) 352-2459
- Military Representation: Attorney MaRia Rogers (USN Ret.) knows the military systems and has a deep respect for military personnel and families facing criminal, divorce, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency. She can assist with court martial, administrative separations and upgrades or corrections of military records.
- Military Divorce: If you or your spouse are Florida residents, the Law Office of MaRia Rogers, P.A., can handle your divorce. As a former USN officer, MaRia Rogers understands the complications related to the different types of military retirement systems and military benefits.
- Family Law Attorney: Attorney MaRia Rogers' law firm handles uncontested divorces, collaborative divorces, and military divorces including matters such as child custody, child support, enforcement of court orders, paternity, and post-decree modifications. The firm helps clients with juvenile dependency matters and adoptions, such as stepparent adoptions, DCF adoptions, close relative adoptions and relative temporary adoptions. It also help clients draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Wills and Guardianships: Everybody needs a will so they can decide what will happen to their assets when they are gone. Attorney MaRia Rogers prepares wills, living wills, powers of attorney and health care directives. She also works with clients in guardianship cases. In Florida, temporary custody can be awarded in cases involving incapacitation, minors or children.
- Criminal Defense Lawyer: The Law Office of MaRia Rogers, P.A., handles felony and misdemeanor cases from traffic violations to capital crimes, including drug offenses, firearm offenses, grand theft, burglary, and robbery. We also handle juvenile delinquency. If you have been accused of a crime, you need a criminal defense lawyer who will protect your rights.
- Juvenile Defense Attorney: Attorney MaRia Rogers understands the critical nature of matters involving juvenile dependency and juvenile delinquency. She works with you and your family through every stage of the process, explaining possible consequences and all legal options.
- Traffic Tickets: MaRia Rogers represents clients in criminal and civil traffic violations cases. Her criminal representation includes matters such as reckless driving, vehicular manslaughter and driving with a suspended license. Civil cases include moving and non-moving violations, such as seat belt violations, rolling through stop signs and careless driving.