Jacksonville Criminal Defense Attorney MaRia Rogers, USN Retired
Defending Clients with Drug, DUI, Sex, Battery, Property, or Any Crime in Jacksonville and Throughout Duvall County
The Lawyer for Everyday Working People
Being charged with a crime is not an everyday experience for most working people in Florida. What will happen next? How can you be sure that your rights will be protected and that your side of the events will be given the attention it deserves? Contact criminal defense lawyer MaRia Rogers at the Law Offices of MaRia Rogers, P.A., in Jacksonville, Florida. She will listen, explain the charges and your options, and vigorously defend your rights.
"Supporting and defending the constitution of the United State and the state of Florida."
Attorney MaRia Rogers, USN, Retired
(888) 817-3829 | (904) 352-2459
The Law Office of MaRia Rogers, P.A., handles a wide range of misdemeanor and felony charges with great care and concern for your rights and your future, including but not limited to:
- Sex Crimes: If you are charged with rape, sexual assault, lewd and lascivious acts, molestation or child pornography, you need a sex crimes defense lawyer as soon as possible. Your freedom, your reputation and your future are on the line. MaRia Rogers works with clients who are facing problems related to sexual predator registration and can assist with seeking the removal of the sex offender designation.
- Drug Crimes: Drug possession, trafficking, manufacturing, and selling are serious charges. Make sure you are represented by a drug crime defense lawyer who will fight for your rights. Attorney MaRia Rogers has handled drug possession cases involving methamphetamine (meth), ecstasy, cocaine possession and cocaine busts, use and possession of marijuana, and controlled substances such as prescription drugs.
- Assault, Battery, Domestic Violence: There are two sides to every assault case. The Law Office of MaRia Rogers, P.A., is willing to listen to your side. They will talk to you about the law, your options and how you want to resolve the case.
- Traffic Violations: MaRia Rogers handles all traffic offenses from criminal matters like DUI, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license to civil violations such as speeding and failure to stop. She will seek the best resolution to your matter, including avoiding fines and points and protecting your driving record.
- Juvenile Defense: Juvenile delinquency and juvenile dependency can be stressful for a minor child and the entire family. Such cases need careful handling by a lawyer who cares about the child's present and future.
- Criminal Defense for Military Personnel: As a retired member of the US Navy, attorney MaRia Rogers knows the military system. If you are a member of the military and facing criminal charges, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer who understands all aspects of your situation. To discuss your case, contact attorney MaRia Rogers, (USN, Ret.).
Criminal defense lawyer MaRia Rogers provides criminal defense representation for all types of criminal charges, including burglary, robbery, sex crimes, identity theft, weapons and firearm offenses.
Contact our criminal defense law firm online or call our office: (904) 352-2459, or toll free at (888) 817-3829.
No other stretch of coastline in the country has ever experienced a greater influx of illegal narcotics than Florida's east coast from Miami to Jacksonville during the 1980's. And even though much greater volumes of cannabis, cocaine, and heroin currently find their way into the U.S. via the Mexican border, the State of Florida still has some of the most draconian drug trafficking laws in the country.
A Duval County Criminal Defense On Violation Of Probation
Whether you were sentenced to probation in lieu of jail time or were released from prison to serve out the rest of your sentence on probation, you are going to be closely monitored by the State of Florida. Sentences of probation have rules, the violation of which could land you back in jail.
If you've been accused, charged, or are under investigation for the crime of Robbery in the State of Florida, there are a few things that you need to understand about your predicament. The first is that Robbery is considered a violent crime in Florida and carries some substantial penalties for first offenders. Secondly, even if you didn't consider something a robbery, it might meet the FL legal definition.
Duval County Criminal And Traffic Attorney Maria Rogers, P.A. On Felony And Misdemeanor Offenses
One of the peculiar things about the criminal laws of Florida is that you don't always have to be taken into custody to be legally arrested. As a criminal defense attorney located in Jacksonville, I meet with a number of clients who believe that their charges are "no big deal" because the Jacksonville or Clay County sheriff's office didn't take them down to the station to book them. Sometimes, they weren't even handcuffed by the responding police officers.
Jacksonville, FL Criminal Defense Attorney Maria Rogers Writes About Domestic Violence, Restraining Orders, And Legal Defenses
Florida's legislature has taken a strong stance on domestic crimes, and judges in areas like Duval, Clay, Baker, Flagler, and St. Johns Counties have backed law enforcement officers even on questionable arrests where there is very little probable cause. Florida law enforcement officers are encouraged to make arrests on incidents of alleged domestic violence—even in cases where the victim declines prosecution.
Veteran Jacksonville Criminal Defense Attorney Maria Rogers, P.A. Discusses Criminal Mischief
As a criminal defense attorney serving clients in Duval, Clay, Flagler, and Baker Counties, I've represented a number of juveniles and young adults who have been charged with criminal mischief. Criminal mischief—or vandalism as it is often referred—occurs when a person "willfully and maliciously injures or damages by any means any real or personal property belonging to another." Depending on factors such as the amount of damage, the type of property involved, or the location, criminal mischief can be charged as a misdemeanor or felony in the state of Florida. I have successfully defended clients who have been charged with criminal mischief in greater Jacksonville and other areas of northeast Florida.
Duval County Attorney Defending Clients Against Narcotics Charges
Florida has some of the toughest drug charges of any state in the Union. If you've been charged with a drug crime, you need to take your criminal defense seriously. Attorney MaRia Rogers, P.A. has the experience that's necessary to fight for your rights and continued liberty in the Florida criminal courts.
In the State of Florida, juveniles charged with crimes may be prosecuted as adults under certain circumstances. Florida State Statute 985.556 defines the circumstances in which a juvenile can be tried and sentenced in the adult courts.
Jacksonville, Florida Criminal Defense Attorney Representing Clients Who Are Accused Of Dealing In Stolen Property
If you are a resident of Duval County, Greater Jacksonville, or Northeast Florida and have been accused of Dealing In Stolen Property, a second degree felony, contact criminal defense attorney MaRia Rogers. She has represented multiple clients on this charge and has the necessary experience to build an ironclad legal defense for you.
Jacksonville And Saint Augustine Criminal Defense Attorney Defending Those Accused Of Grand Theft
If you have been arrested or accused of Grand Theft in Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Orange Park, or Duval County, Florida, contact the Law Office of MaRia Rogers, P.A. immediately. MaRia Rogers has over thirty years in practicing law and she has the experience that you need to fight even the most vigorous of prosecutors.
Jacksonville Criminal Law Attorney Maria Rogers, P.A. On Sealing And Expunging Criminal Records
Very few people want to be judged for their entire life based on a one-time mistake that they made when they were a teenager or young adult. As a criminal law attorney serving clients in Jacksonville, Saint Augustine, and the rest of northeastern Florida, I've helped clients beat criminal charges in the Duval, Clay, Baker, Flagler, and Saint Johns criminal court systems. But even if the state attorney drops the case, or you receive an acquittal at trial or withhold of adjudication, your arrest and criminal record is still available to the public and potential employers. A single misdemeanor or felony arrest appearing in a background check can cost you an employment opportunity and be a continuous source of embarrassment. The good news is that in many cases a criminal arrest record can be sealed or expunged so that the public is not able to access it and learn the details of your arrest.
Jacksonville Felony and Misdemeanor Defense AttorneyFlorida Attorney Maria Rogers, USN, Retired Defends clients charged with Misdemeanors and Felonies in Jacksonville and across Duvall County
The Florida legal system is incredibly complex. If you’re charged with a crime in Jacksonville or Duval County, what happens next? When do you get the chance to tell your side of the story? How can you protect your personal freedom? What legal steps can you take if authorities overstep their boundaries in the course of investigating and charging you with criminal activity? Defense lawyer Maria Rogers at the Law Office of Maria Rogers, P.A., in Jacksonville, Florida has the legal knowledge and experience to accurately interpret all charges against you and fully explain your options, all while working hard to defend you and your reputation against criminal accusations.